Then skip down to step 4 or go to the TeamViewer website and follow steps 1 through 3 for another type of operating system.
2) Hover over Download at the top right and in the dropdown select TeamViewer.
3) Select what operating system you are downloading this on. Your choices are Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android Phone, iOS (apple phone), Windows Phone, or a Blackberry Phone. After that you will click the green "Download TeamViewer" Button If you are not sure what operating system you are working on please contact DBS and we will be glad to help you.
4) A pop-up window will appear, click save file.
5) Go to your downloads folder. To get there you may have a small icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like folders you can click there or you can open the start menu and click on Computer.
6) After that a pop-up will appear, click on downloads.
7) Next click on the TeamViewer_Setup_en file.
8) In the next pop-up click Run.
9) In the next pop-up make sure that Basic Installation and personal/ Non-Commercial use is checked and click Accept - Finish.
That will take a minute or two to install and then you will be finished. You should see this with a different ID and Password.
If you have any other questions please contact DBS.